Lanarth Hotel and Caravan Park is a family run business situated on the main A39 at St. Kew Highway between Wadebridge (4 miles) and Camelford (7 miles).
The hotel is set amidst Cornwall's quiet and scenic countryside, surrounded by its own tranquil and secluded grounds and gardens.
It is conveniently situated, being only 4 miles from the nearest beach and 3 miles from Bodmin Moor.
It is ideally placed to explore Cornwall's magnificent coastline and countryside.
- Port Isaac (4 miles)
- Polzeath (9 miles)
- Boscastle (12 miles)
- Tintagel's & King Arthur's Castle (10 miles)
- Padstow (8 miles)
The beautiful country mansions and gardens of:
- Pencarrow (2 miles)
- Lanhydrock (8 miles)
- Lost gardens of Heligan (23 miles)
- Eden Project (20 miles)
- St. Kew golf course (9 hole / driving range) x15 500yds
- Pony trekking (3 miles)
- Camel trail (3 miles)
- Surfing (9 miles)
How to find us
- Follow M4/5 top Exeter
- Take A30 into Cornwall
- Take A395 towards Camelford and North Cornwall
- At the end of the A395, turn left onto the A39
- Continue through Camelford heading towards Wadebridge
- Our entrance is located on the main A39 at St. Kew Highway